So, like, what is this stuff, anyway?
I taste a bunch-o-wine (technical term for more than most people). So each week, I share some of my wine reviews (mostly from samples) and tasting notes with you via twitter (limited to 140 characters). They are meant to be quirky, fun, and easily-digestible reviews of currently available wines. Below is a wrap-up of those twitter wine reviews from the past week (click here for the skinny on how to read them), along with links to help you find these wines, so that you can try them for yourself. Cheers!
- 15 Vina Cobos Cocodrilo Corte (Lujan de Cuyo/Valle de Uco): Did you know that cloves & dark plums could be sexy? Well, it's true. $29 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 15 Terrazas de los Andes Reserva Malbec (Mendoza): Old vines + know-how + a lot of smoked meat = a can't-go-too-wrong Malbec pick. $20 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 15 Nieto Senetiner Blend Collection Cabernet Franc-Cabernet Sauvignon (Mendoza): Friendly, fruity, fragrant, & f–king quaffable red. $13 B >>find this wine<<
- 16 Zuccardi Santa Julia Reserva Malbec (Mendoza): Witness your incredibly addictive gateway drug to juicy, spicy Argentine reds. $14 B >>find this wine<<
- 12 Luigi Bosca Finca Los Nobles Cabernet Bouchet (Las Compuertas): Rustic, funky, eclectic, and, above all else, sternly genuine. $70 A- >>find this wine<<
- 14 Meyer Fonne Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Sporen Vendange Tardives (Alsace): Death by marmalade might actually be a very good way to go $NA A- >>find this wine<<
- 13 Meyer Fonne Pinot Gris Hinterburg de Katzenthal Cuvee Eloi (Alsace): Heady, honeyed, late of harvest, & basically just heavenly. $NA A- >>find this wine<<
- 15 Meyer-Fonne Riesling Kaefferkopf (Alsace Grand Cru): If lemons went camping & used flint fire to toast their apple-&-pear dinners. $NA A- >>find this wine<<
- 15 Meyer Fonne Riesling Vignoble de Katzenthal (Alsace): Vines that almost literally storm the castle have gorgeously calm souls. $25 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 15 Stephane Aviron Morgon Cote du Py Vieilles Vignes (Beaujolais): The only thing old about this lively delight are those vines. $24 B+ >>find this wine<<
Source : http://www.1winedude.com/wine-reviews-weekly-mini-round-up-for-november-6-2017/