2 deliciously creamy cocktail ideas featuring your favourite AMARULA liquer
2 cups Amarula
2 cups coconut water
1 ½ cup crushed ice
1 tsp African Fynbos honey
1 tbsp toasted coconut bits
1 coconut ribbon
½ cup coconut cream
1 tbsp African Fynbos honey
1 Madagascan vanilla pod
1 coconut, cut in half for serving
Dark chocolate shards
A few blocks of ice (enough to achieve a slushie consistency)
1. In a cocktail shaker, mix Amarula with coconut water and shake.
2. Rim 2 glasses with African Fynbos honey and toasted coconut bits.
3. Pour half of the mixture over ice in a chilled glass. (Set the other half aside)
4. Serve with a coconut ribbon woven through the ice & ENJOY!
1. Put the set aside cocktail mix into a blender with ½ cup coconut cream, 1 tbsp African Fynbos honey, the seeds from 1 Madagascan vanilla pod and ice.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour the icy mixture into two coconut halves. Top with shards of dark chocolate and fresh mint leaves and a paper straw.
4. Serve & ENJOY!
Download a PDF version of the recipe here: goo.gl/MAKCzy