I taste a bunch-o-wine (technical term for more than most people). So each week, I share some of my wine reviews (mostly from samples) and tasting notes in a “mini-review” format.
They are meant to be quirky, fun, and (mostly) easily-digestible reviews of (mostly) currently available wines (click here for the skinny on how to read them), and are presented links to help you find them, so that you can try them out for yourself. Cheers!
- 2018 Dutton-Goldfield Dutton Ranch Shop Block Pinot Blanc (Green Valley): Uhmm…. somebody had better warn Alsace that they have competition… $30 A-
- 2017 Tongue Dancer Pinot Noir (Sonoma Coast): Save the last of this skillful, vibrant dance for yourself; you’re worth it. $49 A-
- 2017 Tongue Dancer Pratt Vineyard Chardonnay (Russian River Valley): An intimate tango between sultry richness and masterful, energetic movement. $39 A-
- 2014 Addendum Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley): Only for those rich in their blood, their tastes, and their bank accounts. $95 A-
- 2015 Mount Peak Winery Sentinel Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa County): Helllooooooo there Sexehhhhhhhh……. $59 A-
- 2014 Christine Mouton Bertoli Domaine de Sainte Cecile du Parc Notes d’Orphee (Coteaux du Languedoc): Chewy, dark, supple, and the years have been kind. $20 B+
- 2018 Weingut St. Urbans-Hof Nik Weis ‘From Old Vines’ Estate Riesling (Mosel): Forward, fruity, and fastidious in the knowledge that its off-dryness was done right. $15 B+
- NV Cantina di Carpi e Sorbara Lambrusco Salamino di Santacroce (Emilia-Romagna): Don’t let that deep color fool you, this one is all fun and games. $14 B
- 2015 Prosper Maufoux Bourgogne Pinot Noir (Burgundy): Still kicking up its heels, much to our delight. $22 B+
- 2015 Familia Zuccardi ‘Zuccardi Q’ Malbec (Mendoza): When you like your S. American fare both handsome and friendly. $20 B
Shop Wine Products at Amazon.com
Copyright © 2016. Originally at Wine Reviews: Weekly Mini Round-Up For August 12, 2019 from 1WineDude.com
– for personal, non-commercial use only. Cheers!
Source : http://www.1winedude.com/wine-reviews-weekly-mini-round-up-for-august-12-2019/