Daily Archives: December 2, 2019

LVMH buys control of Whispering Angel producer Château d’Esclans

LVMH’s Moët Hennessy arm will run d’Esclans in partnership with estate president Sacha Lichine. LVMH’s Moët Hennessy business has acquired 55% of Château d’Esclans, which produces the popular Whispering Angel rosé wine in the Var area of Provence. Sacha Lichine, president of d’Esclans and who has been instrumental in establishing its reputation, has retained the other 45% stake and will run …

Read More »

https://www.7a7.info   https://garcons.fringues.biz   https://www.intelli.news   https://www.e-blog.biz   https://brycedallashowardfans.com   https://waynecountyrestaurants.com   https://deguisementdiscount.com   https://pushkarcity.com   https://lasvegas.7a7.info/   https://www.diagnosismesothelioma.org